We host several clinics with fabulous instructors at our facility and attend multiple USDF/USEF Recognized and Schooling Dressage Shows each year. Our trainer, Lindsey Culver, is also available to teach clinics at your barn. For more information on any of these or to schedule a clinic with Lindsey, please contact us at Lindsey@catlinfarm.com or (636) 698-4910.
- Clinic at Catlin Farm with Biomechanics Expert and Physiotherapist, Britta Pedersen, of The Performance Refinery on April 6th-7th-
This clinic is currently full but auditors are welcomed at no charge.
Britta holds numerous sporting, training and physiotherapy treatment certifications. She is certified and registered as a New Zealand Physiotherapist, with over 13 years hands-on Musculoskeletal clinical experience. She has an intense passion for sports and biomechanics, is an Internationally recognized FEI level Dressage Rider, Bikini Fitness competitor, and Freelance Health & Fitness author, making her an expert in her field. She helps many top national and international Dressage and Event riders perfect their biomechanics. She has also been on numerous NZ teams as both an Event and Dressage rider, in 2013 representing NZ at the Sydney CDI 3* Dressage event, where she was the highest placed female rider in both the PSG & Intermediare 1 divisions.
Britta has spent years developing a sport specific 4 part ‘Equestrian RMBA’ (Ridden Muscle Balance Assessment) system. Her system consists of a series of strength, flexibility, and Range of Motion tests, performed to the upper & lower body, spine and core. The specific RMBA (both off & on your horse) is structured into 4 phases.
Stage 1: She looks at your postural alignment & biomechanical systems during the warm-up phase on your horse.
Stage 2: She will see you put through a variety of specific tests from the ground, where she identifies any possible muscular weaknesses, tightness, dysfunctions, joint hyper/hypo-mobility.
Stage 3: She comprehensively explains the biomechanics of ‘your’ seat in the saddle and closely guides you on how to make correct and effective changes. She works with you on the horse for the remainder of the session as this will help you to cement the “feel” of your alignment and achieve postural harmony between both you and your horse’s way of going.
Stage 4: The results of your RMBA assessment will serve as a blueprint for your Rider Performance Program (RPP) and allow her to custom design a very specific and individualized plan to meet your needs. http://www.performancephysiques.com
- Schleese Saddle Fitting at Catlin Farm on April 15th, 2019-
Trailer-ins are welcome, at no additional charge, for saddle fittings. Register Here
- SLADS Spring Dressage Schooling Show at the National Equestrian Center on April 27th, 2019-
- SLADS Summer Festival I & II USDF/USEF Level 3 Dressage Show at The National Equestrian Center on June 1-2, 2019-
- SLADS Summer Dressage Schooling Show at the National Equestrian Center on April 27th, 2019-
- Clinic at Catlin Farm with Jen Truett on July 27th-28th, 2019-
Rider and Horse Biomechanics Extraordinaire and Ride With Your Mind (RWYM) Certified Coach, Jennifer Sappington Truett of Dancing Horse Farm in Ohio. Auditors are welcomed and encouraged at no charge as Jen does a lovely job explaining in detail the incredible transformations that are taking place with each pair!
- SLADS Fall Classic I & II USDF/USEF Level 3 Dressage Show at The National Equestrian Center on August 31st-September 1st, 2019-
- Clinic at Catlin Farm with Equine Biomechanics Expert Simon Cocozza of "Core Yoga For Horses" from France on September 15th-16th, 2019-
We are excited to be offered a clinic weekend with Simon while he is here in the US for his book tour! His research and training method is fabulous! www.viscontecocozza.com
- Clinic at Catlin Farm with Piaffe & Passage Master Claudio Oliveira-
Dates coming soon.